Sunday, December 9, 2018

REVIEW - Atill iPhone, iPad & iPod charger 6 pack 3 ft USB Lightning Cable charging cord



My 9yo son keeps breaking his iPad cord and I am just tired of buying him an Apple cord (cost $19+) so I take a chance and order this cord I saw at Amazon (Atill iPhone, iPad & iPod charger 6 pack 3 ft USB Lightning Cable charging cord). 
I have bought us a few other name brands (like Anker their 3 pack of assorted length cord is $27.99 ) and just got tired of them not working after a few months or after a year. 

This time I feel like it will be best if I just buy something that don't have so much reviews (I'm a bit leery now when I see a product with so many high reviews and find out it is not what they advertised). So I ordered the Atill brand and couldn't be happier.

I got this package today and it is well packed. I like the look of the box, it is not that cheap looking so that gives me hope that maybe the inside is a good product.



The box is wrapped with plastic and so far it looks legit lol.



Opening the box this is what I saw. At least it is not tangled and they give some time to separate them. I'm thinking for what I payed this looks like a very good deal.


The Photo below is a comparison of my authentic Ipad cord VS the Atill brand


I noticed that the Atill cord (top one) is much thicker and I feel the quality is there (much better than the Apple one I have and the previous brand I have used). I touched both ends of the cord to see if this is the kind that will get bad over use BUT it looks like it can handle our constant usage.



For the price we payed for Atill, for $2 per cord I have to say it is worth it.

We tested all 6 cords to see if we will get some problems. We have experienced in the past that some cords doesn't really work on Apple products and it will give an info of "not charging". 



We are happy to announced that we did not have any problems all day (I am basing this review on an all day experience & will update once we used Atill cord for a few months).

I have placed 2 in the car, 2 in our hiking bag & leave the 2 in the home.
I can't believe that I got lucky on purchasing this one, with all the available cords at Amazon, this one works perfectly for us.

Thank you for reading our review and would love to hear your feedback.

Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment