Sunday, December 9, 2018

REVIEW of Adoric Mattress Protector. Are you looking for the best Mattress protector? Look no more read our review.


I am looking for a good mattress protector since the one I bought 4 years ago is no longer working for us. With a potty training 4 year old son who likes to move to our bed every now and then, (or take a nap in our bed instead) Our mattress protector is screaming of REPLACE ME. I have 2 zippered kind that I no longer want to purchase because the zipper is a problem after a few washing (I know they say it should last a long time but for some reason ours is not)

Anyway, so I got this Adoric Mattress Protector in King size and I am glad I picked this brand. 



Please mind that I got this today and only basing my review from what I saw/feel and will try my best to update this review after a few months of usage.

A big plus as soon as we open this bag is that it DOESN'T have those weird smell. It smells like a cotton and brand new lol. My 2 boys are happy that the smell is good.


I love the features and benefits of this  brand
  • It is made of Cotton Terry (not the plastic kind that we have and made me sweat like crazy at night - reason why we tossed it after a few weeks of use)
  • Breathable membrane (We sweat a lot, living in TX is not fun in summer) and I love that this is breathable and again not plastic
  • Machine washable (I like to wash our bed covers a few times in a year (depends on how they smell) make sure you read the instruction before washing so you know exactly what you can and cannot do.
  • Protects against fluid. This is big for us right now because of my 4yo. I tested and spilled half cup of water on the Adoric Mattress Protector and Im very happy that though the top got wet the bed itself is NOT. (Top is NOT water proof BUT the bottom is) 
  • Protects against dust mites. My hubby travel a lot and stayed in hotels and Dust mites is always a fear for me. I am glad that this will give me peace of mind.
  • Protects against allergens. My 9yo son always have allergies since he was born and I am always looking for products that I know will help fight against allergens. We also have a dog and danders is always a problem. With this in our home, I am glad that this  Adoric Mattress Protector will protect my precious boys whenever they lay in our bed. I am planning to get my boys beds with their own Adoric Mattress Protector


I like that it is a fitted style, we have a heavy memory foam bed and lifting/removing the zipper kind mattress protector is such a hard work (definitely not recommending it for seniors or those who have back problems). 

The fitted kind is a lot easier to put on and removed. I like that the elastic band that they use is a quality kind (not like the kind I saw at Walmart when I was looking for a replacement)


I also like how soft it feels. My 4yo says he loves it and it feels good so that's a good sign that I made a good decision on purchasing this product.



Over all I am happy momma. Glad that I ordered this brand instead.


Again, this review is based on the product I bought and received today. Will update after a few months of use.


No comments:

Post a Comment