Friday, August 17, 2018

Day 20: Tiny garden... Tiny harvest 😜 (not sure what this is but it belongs to melon family) Why we love gardening despite our small area.


It's Day 20 and today I am sharing my Tiny garden... Tiny harvest 😜 (not sure what this is but it belongs to melon family) We live in a place that is considered already a city since we are close to a lot of buildings and work areas. Despite that we still love gardening in our small area. 

If we move to RV life I will make sure I can still garden even if it's micro-mini one lol. I searched on pinterest and I see some people do it so i think I can make it work.

One of the great thing about having your own garden is the fact that it cost less, I know it is organic and it gives me so much joy whenever I harvest them.


This are just some of what I got today. purple asian long beans and different kind of Okra. I am thinking once we start living in RV I will freeze them so I can eat them year round. They freezes well so that's awesome. 

Anyway, not much for today other than sharing this. I guess Friday always gives me that feeling of laziness lol. 

Wishing you a happy weekend and thanks for being here.

Remember Life is Short. Explore. Dream. Discover.




No comments:

Post a Comment