Thursday, December 13, 2018

#TBT A day to remember... Our trip to Copenhagen, Denmark


3 Years ago, we got invited to visit Europe for the first time. This is also the first time I travel out of US with my kids and the the first time without my husband. It's a mix of all kinds of emotions but I guess all that stands out was the fact that my 7yo son LOVES his time out there. 

Up to this moment, he still says that his favorite trip was Europe and hope that someday we get to go back there and enjoy a longer stay (with our #VanLife I hope) but with his dad this time. We promised that we will not go for a trip unless we are a whole family - together!

The photo above was taken at the central downtown area of Copenhagen. After a very long walk to see the Little Mermaid statue, go to the famous downtown walk to see the colorful shops and see Hans Christian Andersen's old house - we decided to stop and let the kids play. The pigeons are very friendly and are so used to so many people that is why they are just there and not bothered with the boys.


The whole day worth of walk is not tiring at all, even with 2 little ones. The beauty, excitement and that dream come true feeling sure makes my whole day feels like a fairy tale came true.


I am always a dreamer and I am forever grateful that my husband feels the same way. We both love to travel and see different cultures, people, taste different cuisines and just enjoy life without hesitations.

Like this famous quote of my favorite author, I hope we continue to Explore. Dream. Discover!

“Enjoy life. There's plenty of time to be dead.” 
- Hans Christian Andersen 


No comments:

Post a Comment