Thursday, December 13, 2018

Review of a New fun kid app. Panda Lu Baby Bear Care. Fun Baby games kid...



Today's App is the "Panda Lu Baby Bear World"

Arri discovered this baby kid app while watching Youtube Kids and asked me to download it today.

The FREE version is very limited because it only allows you to play certain part of the app and I have a feeling that after a few time playing this my 4 year old will get tired. I think the much younger one will enjoy it a little longer. 
The Video above is what the FREE version looks like.

If you want to Unlock all + No ads is $4.99 but if you want to get just by type it is $1.99 Which I think is pretty expensive for a toddler game.

Note... my 4yo son asked me a lot of question why there is a need to change diapers or why is the bottom red or why do we need to use baby powder. It is a neat game but get ready to answer a few questions from your little one once you installed this lol.

download 

No comments:

Post a Comment