Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Day 2: Finding the area where I can work




Living in a smaller house makes it harder to find an area where I can claim as my own work place, with 2 kids who are constantly needing for help it is almost impossible to get the time I needed UNTIL I realized I can get up really early (earlier than the rest of the family lol) and I can use the dining room as my space. 

So today that is exactly what I did! Got up early! Made me a coffee and off to work. I think I like my little space for now. Though I am not liking the speed of my computer, it is 9yo so Im giving it the reason to be slow. 

Day 2: figuring how to make the website working and designed. Still so much to learn and I'm beginning to question myself but I just keep reminding myself bout the goal & the destination - we'll get there!

Well the little one is up so mommy duty is calling! Planning to take this slow but sure. 

Thanks for being here! 

Remember Life Is Short... Explore. Dream. Discover.

No comments:

Post a Comment