Friday, July 27, 2018

Day 10: Made my #FlipaClipSplashContest Entry


Day 10: Not the kind of day I plan to have. end up spending half of my day to the clinic so they can find out what's going on with my back and lower abdomen. So far all the test done comes out normal other than an infection but not completely sure which one is infected, taking antibiotics now & some muscle relaxant and see if that will help. What a bummer! Been really excited for the weekends and now I am stuck in bed. Luckily I got FlipaClip app to help me not to feel so depressed.

Anyway, this clip is not the best coz i dont know how to draw but I just love to think of my kids & how I see them happy most of the time lol.

Thanks for being here.

Remember Life is Short. Explore. Dream. Discover

No comments:

Post a Comment