Monday, February 11, 2019

Quote of the Day



"Your children get only one childhood. Make it memorable." 
- Regina Brett



I know I am guilty of not giving my 100% to my kids and as I look at them I feel like I can do more. It is sad that most parents have to work more than they should to make the family survive and miss all the precious moments to be with their family. I know it is not easy, growing up with a single mom working 3 odd jobs every single day - family time is hardly at the table. Having this experienced growing up I want to make sure that I don't do it. I may be busy BUT despite all that, when I am with them I try to BE THERE and not do other stuff. 



One of the reason why I am giving myself 3 years to make this blog and YouTube channel work. Hoping to have my husband retired sooner rather than later so we can spend more time with the kids. I see #VanLife as the answer to that and that is what our goal is. We can't wait to have this dream come true and thank you for being a part of it!


#Nomad #NomadLife #NomadDiaries #DigitalNomad #Explore #Wanderlust #VanLife #VanLifer #VanLifeMovement #VanLifeDiaries #VanLifeAdventures #Travel #TravelQuotes #TravelQuoteOfTheDay #Family
#PursuitOfHappiness 

No comments:

Post a Comment