Tuesday, February 19, 2019

How cute is this armadillo hunting for his food on our hike at Colorado Bend State Park


I am always fascinated with armadillos and this is such a wonderful treat on our hike to see Gorman Falls at Colorado Bend State Park last summer. I didn’t realize they are much cuter in the wild 😍 This one is not afraid of us and just stayed, played and hunt while we are watching him. I didn't video the whole time we are there because I want to see and seize that very moment of watching one of my favorite creatures enjoying his life out in the wild.
Now I can't wait to see an anteater, sloth and a koala doing what they love to do in the wild.

Having this kind of experience is one of the many reasons why we love to travel, explore, dream and pursue a Van Life. So far we have seen so many animals in their natural habitat and we can't wait to see more.

Beside food and people. NATURE is one of the biggest factor why we travel. 
How about you? What are your favorite part of traveling? 

Thank you for being here.

Remember Life is SHORT...
Explore.
Dream.
Discover!

No comments:

Post a Comment