Thursday, December 20, 2018

The Ups and Downs of being a mother.. Mothering can be very hard



It's only early Thursday but I feel like it is already end of my day. The kids get up both whiny, sensitive, crying and just arguing every 5 seconds and it is driving me crazy. With me not feeling good (still suffering from this horrendous cold and sinus problems) all I want is to relax not do anything and NOT be a MOM for a day. I love my kids, don't get me wrong, BUT reality is... there are days that I wonder why and cry about it. 

So for now, I stop what I'm doing and decided to just write whatever is in my mind and look at this photo to remind my self the joy, the emptiness if they are not around and all the crazies they bring. I tell myself that today is just one of those "few" days and this too will pass. I am always the optimistic one in the family and always try to see the beauty of everything despite the ugliness of it all. I always feel that it is important that one will stay strong and hold the light when everything seems to be dark and falling apart. There are days that it is not easy (including today) and I just need all this simple reminders that it is not the end but just the beginning.

When I am feeling like this, I just need a good walk... take a deep breath and appreciate this "life"

This time I am reminding myself to...

Remember Life is Short...
Explore.
Dream.
Discover.
Breath.


No comments:

Post a Comment