Saturday, December 29, 2018

Task of the Day ~ Made the sign to attach on my Rad Wagon Electric Bike



2019 is almost here and I have been telling myself that I am doing the right thing despite the fact that I am unsure if my website or YouTube channel is going to the direction I am hoping it will. I keep thinking if I just keep going that somehow it will get there. Even though I wonder if there is someone who does really read this post or I am just talking to the "net" lol.


Despite this uncertainties, I decided why not make a sign that I can attach to my Rad Wagon Electric bike so when we are out on our daily adventures maybe someone will notice and check it out.

I am no artist BUT I do have the will to make things happen. So I asked hubby to cut me a wood and stained it. I bought this cheap Rotary tool (someday I will get that Dremel when I have the budget) and so far it does the things I want to do. I printed some letters since I am not good in lettering and it took me a LONG time to have it stenciled to the wood and carve it this way.


I guess the hard work pays coz it looks exactly what I hope it would look. I just need to attach it to my bike and hope someone will notice.

On the crazy note, hubby told me I shouldn't include the www instead just add the van or the mountain instead. Well, too late for that! I will need to make another one next time and hopefully it will be the perfect sign. For now I am sticking to this one and hope for the best.

Thanks for being here.

Remember Life is Short...
Kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly…
Explore.
Dream.
Discover.

No comments:

Post a Comment