Wednesday, December 19, 2018

It's official - Winter break is here!



Since we are not full time #VanLifer my son still goes to school, today is his last day at school coz Winter break is here. Every day we get to walk to his school and today is no different. The foggy morning backdrop on this photo makes it more of a symbol of how I feel regarding him growing up so fast and us wanting him to be homeschooled for the next school year. 

With #VanLife in mind (and heart) we feel this is a big step. Pulling him away from the normal school life is making me feel worried and happy at the same time. 

WORRIED that I may not be good enough to teach him and that I may not make him bloom coz he is such a smart boy. I know there are so many online help but I am still worried that I am not capable of helping him 101%. 

Part of me is HAPPY coz we will finally have the freedom and can go anywhere and anytime we want. I am also relieved that I don't have to get up early all the time and cook early meals for breakfast and lunch that he always brings to school. I feel that if he is homeschooled he will have more chance to explore and learn more things that school can't teach him - like the life long lessons that only traveling can teach him.

2019 is going to be a BIG one for us, at least that is what we are hoping for. We can't be full timers yet due to financial issues and stuff we need to do, beside we can't leave our Karate family (there's so much to learn in that part too lol) BUT I have high hopes that we can make part of our dream come true. To Explore. Dream. Discover!

Thank you for being part of our journey!

Remember Life is Short... Explore. Dream. Discover.

No comments:

Post a Comment