Monday, December 17, 2018

How to attach an IKEA Sladda cargo trailer on MotoTec Velocifero Mad 1600 Watt Electric Scooter




This is just a quick video to show the IKEA sladda cargo trailer attached to our MotoTec Velocifero scooter.  We use it to haul the kids around plus hear such as fishing amd camping gear.  The cart was only 129.99 at IKEA and has worked great.  I mistakenly stated it was 69.99 in the video.  The original price was 169.99 but it was on sale when we bought it for 129.99.  In the 2 years we've owned it nothing has gone wrong with it. Right now you can buy one for $199.

Sometimes I use it to take my DJI Phantom 4 Pro drone plus gear to nearby park with the kids.  Guess I should try to give my dog a ride on it as I know he loved riding on my scooters when he was young.

No comments:

Post a Comment