Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Day 33: How to get FREE National Parks and certain Federal lands or water sites PASS


Did you know that you can get FREE National Parks and certain Federal Lands or Water Sites PASS if you have a 4th grader (or home school equivalent) OR if you are 4th Grade Educator. Please learn more and get your FREE PASS at EveryKidInAPark.gov



My 4th Grader just printed his FREE pass and we are very excited coz we are planning our week worth of Colorado Adventure this Friday. It is really a birthday gift for me and a combination of a late summer treat for our boys. I always tell my husband and kids that I don't need gifts but instead I want a day/s of travel so we can explore and make new memories. I like material stuff BUT not as much as I love travel and experience so we can't wait :)

We are heading to (not in order) Great Sand Dunes National Park, Mesa Verde National Park, Telluride, Aspen, maybe Denver and drive through Rocky Mountain National Park. I am mostly excited to see the Aspen Trees changing colors for fall season and have the kids enjoy camping, hiking and mining.

I think my son's FREE PASS will be very useful for all his adventures and exploring. I already have our Camping stuff, clothes, food and adventure must haves ready - just need to fix the van and get ready for an amazing week of adventure.

Will be posting our exploration whenever I get a chance and recommend places that worth visiting.

Thanks for being here.

Remember Life is Short... Explore. Dream. Discover.


No comments:

Post a Comment